Thursday, January 19, 2012

what to wirte about in 1st essay

Well there were 2 questions to answer in this essay. So to answer the 1st question (where have you gotten your information and why?) My answer is that, I've gotten most of my information through the news and websites that have info on things I need to gather random information on. Sometimes if I need a biased viewpoint, I would go to my friends and sometimes I would lure them into a steamy debate about a subject or a particular topic. So I can gather information and remain neutral to form an honest, and unbiased viewpoint. One example of how I remained nuetral in a conversation was when my friends were talking about politics, and were debating about which party is better than the other. They asked me the question " Hey Richard. Are you a democrat or a republican?" I said "neither" because I needed to remain neutral to form a balanced opinion on the conversation, and I wasn't going to choose a side with either person. When they asked me "why?" My response was "Because I'm kinda smart and I don't enjoy being half wrong all the freaking time."

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I feel the same when it comes to politics. Most of the time its best to remain neutral..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for getting the joke and my viewpoint. haha

    ReplyDelete