Health and Human Services Department (HHS)
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
SuDoc Number : HE 20.402:M 99
http://sks.sirs.com/cgi-bin/hst-article-display?id=SVA1628-0-7802&artno=0000167249&type=ART&shfilter=U&key=smoking%20marijuana&title=Marijuana%3A%20Weeding%20Out%20the%20Hype%21&res=Y&ren=Y&gov=Y&lnk=N&ic=N
MLA format:
"Marijuana: Weeding Out the
Hype!." Marijuana: Weeding Out the Hype!. 2002: 1-37. SIRS Government
Reporter. Web. 24 Jan 2012.
MOTHERING (magazine)
May/June 2004, pp. 52-61
http://sks.sirs.com/cgi-bin/hst-article-display?id=SVA1628-0-7802&artno=0000185970&type=ART&shfilter=U&key=smoking%20marijuana&title=Medical%20Marijuana&res=Y&ren=Y&gov=Y&lnk=N&ic=N
MLA Format:
Hildebrandt, Erin. "Medical
Marijuana." Mothering. May/June 2004: 52-61. SIRS Issues Researcher.
Web. 24 Jan 2012.
Since you posted your sources early (which I appreciate), some questions:
ReplyDelete1) How did you get to this database? (And if you've known for a while that it's good, why not tweet it to the rest of the class?)
2) More specifically, what is that first source? I mean, "Page(s): 1-37" -- what kind of source is that? Where is it published? How was it originally distributed? Strange, vague sources should raise suspicions -- or spark a discussion about the usefulness and reliability of such sources in your essay.
1 Answer.) this database is called sks.sirs.com that I got from one of my many tutors. Sure I'll tweet about it.
ReplyDelete2 Answer.) The first source is from a booklet titled "Weeding out the Hype" from the HHA and the SAMHSA. They published about it and the page numbers mainly focus on health benefits and issues about weed.