Saturday, April 7, 2012

Group assessment

Group Assessment.
 Richard Nguyen
Hector
Asia

Our group project was to compare and relate a TV. Show to one of the two books we read in class. We decided to go with the show called The Walking Dead and relate it to Chris Hedges' War is the force that gives us meaning. While we were discussing which TV show to do as our project, we all had great ideas, but when I threw the idea of using The Walking Dead, we all thought it was a great idea and decided to go with it. It was pretty easy picking our three different scenes to represent to project, and to be able to work with each other on this project. Asia broke up the project into pieces, like a puzzle, and we all chose our own parts to complete the project on. Asia decided to do the conclusion, Hector decided to work on the intro, and I decided to work on the blogs. But apparently we mistook each other to do one group blog, instead of doing each individual blog. So I decided I would help out whatever way I can for both the intro and the conclusion. If we had any problems with doing our parts, we would ask each other for help to push each other through to complete it. The only other problem we ran into was that Asia had never seen The Walking Dead before. But that was a quick fix because as soon as she started watching it, she got hooked, and began to have fun doing this project. This helped motivate our group to do this project because if you have doing something then more motivated you are to wanting to do it. So in the end, we were able to finally complete this project, and hopefully be able to present it with minor mistakes as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment